- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Santiago de Compostela, promotion 1998-2004. Collegiate number 461510423.
- Specialist in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, via M.I.R. at the University Hospital Complex of Santiago de Compostela.
- He has completed the international master’s degree in Reconstructive Microsurgery, which accredits him for complex craniofacial, breast, extremity, trunk, urogenital and lymphedema reconstruction.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (E.C.P.R.E.) and the S.C.P.R.E.C.V. (Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery of the Valencian Community).
- Pitanguy Institute in Brazil, Tokyo University Hospital in Japan or the Miami Breast Center in the United States and humanitarian aid at the Tanzania Hospital.
- He has worked at the Cavadas Clinic for two years, participating in the first leg transplant.
- More than ten years of work within the public sphere (General University Hospital of Valencia) and private, which make it the perfect combination between experience and youth.
Carrer d'Alacant, 31, 46006 València, Valencia
+34 963 41 06 00